Products & Services
Oversee is a maritime operations support information system product. Designed in close cooperation with maritime professionals, it aims to support private and governmental organizations to be effective and efficient in their safety, security, and environment protection responsibilities.
Traditional maritime activities such as fishing, shipping and oil and gas exploration have been carried out for many centuries but much more potential remains to be explored. As our knowledge of the ocean evolves and as technology advances, new ways of extracting value from the ocean are emerging. Oil and gas is being extracted from beneath deeper and deeper waters; carrier ships are getting bigger and bigger. Off-shore renewable energy generation, underwater mineral extraction and off-shore aquaculture – to mention just a few – are becoming reality. However, to sustain the ever-growing maritime economy, three fundamental pillars need to be solid: safety, security and environmental protection.
The challenges are diverse and complex. The sea areas that need to be monitored can be vast.
Navies, coastguards and environmental protection agencies play a pivotal role. And, as private organizations begin commercial exploration and exploitation, they also have a responsibility for environmental protection and security.
SEARCH AND RESCUE
ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING AND PROTECTION
To know more about this Product, go to Oversee Solutions webpage.
- Integrated information management throughout the complete incident life-cycle allowing correlation, information extraction, reporting, auditing and learning
- Monitoring of mission effectiveness and efficiency levels through Key Process Indicators
- Secure and reliable inter-agency data exchange and cooperation capability
- User information such as points, areas and tags
- Outcomes of Oversee’s decision support tools: drift analysis, farthest-on circles, track lines analysis, risk maps, mission impact diagrams
- Correlation and fusion of information from active data sources and historic databases